Internet of Things (IoT)
- Internet of things (Wikipedia)
- Particle | Particle is a prototype-to-production platform for developing an Internet of Things product.
- PROTOTYPE: Build a prototype in minutes with cloud-connected hardware development kits.
- SCALE: Go from a single prototype to millions of units with a cloud platform built to scale.
- MANAGE: Manage your products in the field: deploy firmware, collect data, and more.
- In this article, we are going to see how to use a Particle Photon to build a simple cloud data logger project. We’ll connect some sensors to the Photon, connect it to the web, and then use the dashboard feature from Particle to visualise in live the measurements made by the board.
- Remote temperature and humidity sensor that logs data to Adafruit.io, ThingSpeak and DynamoDB.